We are also the right people to talk to if you need to change location
This starts with professional dismantling, transport, assembly and ends with successful commissioning at the new location.
Our range of services:
- Efficient service technicians trained by MAN Roland with a high level of training and many years of experience
- Dismantling of the press
- Organisation of transport
- Highly qualified and experienced service technicians guarantee professional dismantling, installation and recommissioning of your MAN Roland sheetfed offset press
- Continuous development of the dismantling, installation and commissioning processes and our extensive experience result in short relocation and commissioning times
- Complete organisation from a single source, one contact for all matters
The right motivated people for the right job
Our highly-qualified service technicians will ensure that your sheetfed offset press is installed and commissioned correctly. We strictly adhere to the MAN Roland installation and commissioning instructions.
This guarantees smooth installation and a quick start to production.
The know-how of our service technicians guarantees smooth and reliable dismantling, installation and commissioning of your new or used MAN Roland sheetfed offset press.